Grilled Sirloin Kabobs with Zesty Top City Sauce
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak
- 1 Tbsp. dried minced onion
- 2 tsp. dried chives
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 recipe Zesty Top City Dipping Sauce (recipe below)
- Snipped fresh chives (optional0
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 38mins
1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1-inch pieces. In a small bowl combine onion, dried chives, salt, parsley, paprika, and pepper. Toss meat with seasoning mixture to coat. Thread meat on eight 12-inch metal skewers, leaving 1/4-inch between pieces.
2. For a charcoal grill: Grill kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill: Preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place kabobs on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as directed.)
3. Serve sirloin kabobs with Zesty Top City Dipping Sauce. If you like, garnish with fresh chives. Makes 4 servings.
4. Zesty Top City Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl combine 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup oil packed diced tomatoes, 3 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, 1 teaspoon dried parsley and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Cover and chill.