Grilled Pork Chops with Maple Syrup/Sweet Potatoes
- 4 1-inch-thick bone-in pork chops (about 2 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 small sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds), cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 scallions, chopped
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Season the pork chops with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Grill until cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill, turning often, until tender and slightly charred, 10 to 12 minutes. Reserve the bowl.
3. To the reserved bowl, add the syrup, scallions, the remaining oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Serve with the pork.
You'll also love
- Homemade Ramen Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Pasta Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Home Style Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin-spiced mini "cake" balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Frittata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Sausage Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BACON, CHEESE AND HERB SNACK BREAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)