Fruity Green Salad with Ruby Pommegranate Dressing
- 6 ounces mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup Original Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup Ruby Pomegranate Grapefruit Juice Drink
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Toss together all salad ingredients in large bowl. Divide equally among 4 salad plates.
2. Whisk together ruby pomegranate juice drink, lemon juice and sugar in small bowl. Add mayonnaise and oil. Whisk together until smooth and creamy. Drizzle over salads.