Pumpkin-spiced mini "cake" balls
- 3 doz. vanilla cake donut holes
- 1/3 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1. Cut thin slice off each donut hole; discard slice. This will make it so you can stand the donut holes on your cutting board. Carefully cut them in half.
2. Mix milk pudding mix and spice with spoon just until moistened. Stir in cool ship.
3. Fill donut halves with pudding mixture; press together gently to secure. Stand on plate.
4. Drizzle with chocolate syrup & serve