Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Not a morning person? No worries, we got you covered with this make ahead recipe. Prepare the night before and it'll be ready for you in the a.m. Enjoy!
- 1 (26 to 32-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 package Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer ½ of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
Cook on LOW setting for 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
Substitute 1 cup chopped fresh tomato for sun-dried tomatoes, if desired.
Substitute 1 package Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled for Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Cinnabon - Cinnamon Roll Cake 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Healthy Chicken Spaghetti... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Popeye's Cajun Gravy 4.1/5 (220 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (69 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Potatoes 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Belgian "Liege" Sugar Waffles 4.5/5 (70 Votes)