Ginger Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 12 oz. chicken, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tbs. ground ginger
- 2 Tbs. vinegar
- 1/2 C. chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 C. sliced water chestnuts
- 8 leave butter lettuce
- 2 cloves garlic
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, crushed red pepper, and two cloves of minced garlic. Set aside.
2. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat, then add chicken breasts and cook 3 minutes per side or no longer pink. Remove then chop into small cubes.
3. Add ginger and chopped water chestnuts to skillet. Cook about two minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add chopped chicken, scallions, and soy sauce mixture to the skillet and cook for an additional three minutes.
5. Distribute chicken mixture evenly into lettuce leaves.
You'll also love
- Turkey Reuben 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gumbo with Chicken and Sausage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Tomato Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ahi Poke Avocado 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp with Spinach and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lettuce Fried Rice with Ham and... 0/5 (0 Votes)