- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 ounce) seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) Green Giant® whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar or process American cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded lettuce, if desired
1 Heat oven to 325ºF. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
2.Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry seasoning mix, tomato sauce and corn. Spoon into pan; sprinkle with cheese. Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over beef mixture.
3. Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining ingredients.