Orange Cranberry Muffins
I copied from somewhere on the internet. Good
- 3/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- Zest from one orange - about 2 T
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t cream of tartar
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- 1 cup sliced almonds
Turn oven to 350
Grease muffin tins. I used mini pans and it made 52.
In a small bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar
In a large bowl combine eggs, melted coconut oil, orange zest, orange juice concentrate, and sugar. Mix well.
Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
Fold in cranberries and almonds.
Spoon into pan.
Bake 30-35 minutes.
Cool completely if not using paper cups.
You'll also love
- Sweet & Savory Fruited Yams 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Sausage, Potatoes, Peppers 4/5 (2 Votes)
- White Chicken Chili with Lime 4/5 (2 Votes)
- LEMONADE CAKE WITH LEMON CREAM... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- ORANGE JUICE CURE III 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Sheet Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoothie-Strawberry/Pineapple 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Mini Souffle Pancakes with Blood... 4/5 (2 Votes)