Apple Butter Pie
- 8 ounces gingersnaps
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup spiced apple butter
- 3 large egg yolks $
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Garnishes: whipped cream, crumbled gingersnaps
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse gingersnaps in a food processor 20 times or until finely ground. With processor running, pour butter through food chute, processing until blended. Press mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and next 3 ingredients. Pour into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Chill 2 to 24 hours.
Note: We tested with Smucker's Spiced Apple Butter