Total Fat: 16.7g
Total Carbs: 11.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.7g
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, chopped
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
1. Combine the flour, salt and paprika in a large plastic bag. Sprinkle lime juice over the chicken thighs, then place them in the bag. Shake pieces around until completely coated.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook just until browned on each side. Transfer to a baking dish. Mix together the brown sugar and lime zest; sprinkle over the chicken. Pour the chicken broth and white wine into the pan. Sprinkle mint over the top.
3. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Chicken should be cooked through and juices will run clear.
You'll also love
- Grilled Cheese with Bacon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Sauteed Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Midwest Corn Chowder ** 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Blintzes With Caramel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Ham with Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Flounder With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Hot Cross Buns 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Limehouse Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)