Garlic Sauteed Spinach
- 1 1/2 pound baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoon good olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic (6 cloves)
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Sea or kosher salt
Rinse the spinach well in cold water. Spin dry leaving just a little water clinging to the leaves.
In a very large pot of dutch oven, heat the olive oil and sauté garlic over medium heat for about 1 min. Add all spinach, salt and pepper to the pot, toss it with the garlic and oil, cove the pot and cook for 2 min. Uncover pot turn the heat on high and cook the spinach for another minute stirring with wooden spoon, until the spinach is wilted. Top with Butter and Squeeze lemon and sea salt.