I got this easy and simple shrimp scampi from a dear friend who prepares it from memory. She has said using your own taste is what should guide you when adding the ingredients. In my opinion it tastier and better than most shrimp recipes out there!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 cans Snow’s chopped clams, with juice
- shrimp, couple good handfuls (pre-cooked, frozen is ok)
- Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, couple good handfuls
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- linguine, cooked according to pkg directions
In a large skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil and butter for a few minutes. Add clams, and heat for 7 or 8 minutes. Add shrimp and heat for another few minutes. Sprinkle cheese and dried parsley over, heat for another few minutes. Add linguine, toss and serve. Enjoy!