GF Pumpkin Muffins
12 muffins cook time 25 min
- Dry Ingredients:
- 2 c. gluten-free flour mix
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree (not the pie mix)
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 c. boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. Ener-G egg replacer + 4 Tbsp. warm water (equivalent of 2 eggs), beaten with electric mixer for 30 seconds
- 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Streusel Topping:
- 1 c. flour blend
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 5 Tb nondairy butter, cold and cut into small pieces
- 3/4 c. chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
Adapted from goodveg.squidoo.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease or line a muffin pan.
2.In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
3.In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the wet ingredients together.
4.Pour wet ingredients into the dry. With a wooden spoon, mix until just combined. Fold in walnuts.
5.Pour batter into the muffin pan using a cupcake scoop. Garnish with streusel topping.
6.Bake for 25-30 minutes or until knife comes out smooth when inserted.
7.Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and transfer to cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon and Star Anise Infused... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Sesame Turkey Cutlets with Israeli... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesiest Potato Soup 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Butternut Squash Lasagna 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Squash and Sage 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- PUMPKIN-SPICE PINWHEELS 4.3/5 (6 Votes)