Triple- Chocolate Cookie Balls
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
- 36 oreo cookies, finely crushed (makes about 3 cups)
- 1 1/2 pkgs semi-sweet chocolate (12 squares), melted
- 1 Baker's square white chocolate, melted
1. Stir milk and pudding mix in bowl with spoon until mix is moistened. Immediately add cookie crumbs, mix well.
2. Shape into 42 1-inch balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
3. Refrigerate 20 min or until firm. Drizzle with white chocolate; refrigerate 10 min or until firm.