Roasted Pink Grapefruit with Honey Yogurt
Just because you're trying to lose weight doesn't mean you can't indulge in dessert. Sprinkling the grapefruit with a touch of sugar and then roasting it caramelizes the naturally tart fruit, while serving it over honey-infused low-fat yogurt adds a rich, creamy finishing touch.
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and white membranes removed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
In a small mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and honey. Divide between 2 small serving bowls. Preheat the broiler on high and place a rack about 4" from the heat. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spread the fruit out on the baking tray. Sprinkle with the sugar and broil for 3 minutes, or until caramelized. Divide the grapefruit between the serving bowls, fanning the fruit out on top of the yogurt, and serve.
You'll also love
- Bacon-wrapped Mushrooms with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Venison Burgers (Bison- Elk-Moose... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Fudge Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crustless Cranberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Layered lemon-grape bites 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Margarita With Fresh Grapefruit... 0/5 (0 Votes)