Smoky White Bean and Tomato Soup
- 3 slices smoked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon minced thyme
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 cup chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can BUSH’S® Cannellini Beans, with liquid
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bushbeans.com
Heat a 2-quart sauce pot over medium, add the raw bacon and cook 4 minutes until the bacon is crispy.
Add the onions and cook 3-4 minutes, until translucent.
Add the garlic, herbs, and chili flakes, cook for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the cannellini beans with their liquid and chicken stock, bring to a simmer.
Let cook for 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Holiday White Chocolate Coconut... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet Olive Oil Lemon Fingers 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes & Bananas... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Halibut w/Pepitas, Capers and... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Chickpeas and... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Lobster, Tomatoes... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Quesadillas with... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken & White Bean Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)