Apple Almond Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped or 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 red apples, sliced or chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped (optional)
- 1 English cucumber, chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp. orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 2 tbsp. date paste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from goodhousekeeping.com
1. Combine ingredients for salad in a bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing and whisk together until smooth. Pour desired amount over salad and toss until combined.