General Tsao's Chicken
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 medium scallions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Cooked rice
Mix together broth, corn starch, sugar soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet and saute garlic, scallions and pepper for 2 minutes. Add chicken and stir fry till chicken is done.
Add reserved sauce and simmer until sauce thickens.
Serve over rice.