- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- marinara sauce
Cooking time 30mins
1. Combine bread crumbs and water.
2. Stir in eggs, Parmesan, herbs, salt & pepper.
3. Add meat, mix well.
4. With wet hands, form 20-24 small balls.
5. Heat oil and cook meatballs until brown, turning regularly; over low to medium heat.
6. Place meatballs on paper towls to absorb oil.
7. Heat sauce to a boil. Lower to a simmer, add meatballs and cook, loosely covered, for 30-40 min.
8. Serve with spaghetti.