Corn Casserole (Paula Deen)
- 1 15-1/4-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14-3-oz. can cream-style corn
- 1 8-oz. package (Jiffy) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Shredded medium cheddar cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and butter.
Pour into a greased casserole. Bake at 350°F for 40 – 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
If desired, top with cheddar cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.