Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 12, 2007 March 12, 2007
- Photo by westtextazzy
- 4 4 20 50 8 Prep Time: 20 mins Total Time: 50 mins Servings: 8 About This Recipe
- "This is my Mom's Mexican casserole, it's my brother's most requested dish."
- Brown meat with onions, drain fat.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the cheese and tortillas.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- to alternate torn tortillas, the meat and soup mixture then the cheese. You can do this twice. I like to end with the cheese or save some of the cheese for the top.
- 350° 30 remaining cheese. Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes.