Corn and Red Pepper Salsa
- 4 ear(s) corn or 1 bag (10 ounces) frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed, husks and silk removed
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Read more: Corn and Red Pepper Salsa - Good Housekeeping
If using fresh corn, with sharp knife, cut kernels from cobs. In 4-quart saucepan, heat 2 inches water to boiling over high heat. Add corn and heat to boiling; boil 30 seconds. Drain. Rinse with cold running water and drain well.
In medium bowl, with wire whisk, mix lime juice, cilantro, oil, and salt until blended. Add corn, red pepper, and green onion; toss until mixed and coated with dressing.
Read more: Corn and Red Pepper Salsa - Good Housekeeping