From: Easy Recipe's on Facebook
Author indicated this was very simple to make. They mixed potatoes with main ingredients before putting them in the pan and topped with additional cheese and bacon.
When completely cooled in fridge, author bagged up in quart-sized freezer bags and froze from the freezer they're as good as freshly made!)
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Adapted from facebook.com
Add the potatoes to a saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; drain. Place drained potatoes into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper to taste; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the top.
Bake, uncovered at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender