Mississippi Mug Pie
- 3 level tbsp. devil's food cake mix (not packed)
- 3 level tbsp. hot cocoa mix
- 1 tbsp. fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
- 1 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Pudding
- Optional: Whipped cream
Spray a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. Add cake mix, cocoa mix, egg substitute, and 2 tbsp. water. Mix well.
Add chocolate chips and about one-third of the pudding to the mug, and stir gently to combine. Microwave for 1 minute.
Fluff with a fork, and then gently mix in the remaining pudding. Microwave for 1 more minute.
Let cool slightly, top with whipped cream (if you like), and dig in!