Baked Acorn Squash
- 2 tablespoon butter; plus more for baking sheet
- 2 medium acorn squash
- 2 tablespoon light-brown sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Adapted from bigoven.com
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Generously butter a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Halve 2 medium acorn squash (about 1 1/2 pounds each) crosswise. Scoop out seeds; discard. Slice a small piece off bottom of each squash half just enough to level.
3. Set squash halves, scooped sides down, on prepared sheet. Bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Turn squash; prick insides all over with a fork. Divide 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar among halves; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Continue to bake until flesh is easily pierced with the tip of a paring knife, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICEY CRAB AND SHRIMP SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sea Salt Honey Butter Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Snickers Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pomegranate-Glazed Acorn Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Acorn Squash - Roasted 0/5 (0 Votes)