From The Pioneer Woman
- 1 head Cabbage
- 1 jar (15 Oz.) Original Cheez Whiz (yes, I Said Cheez Whiz)
- 1 can (10 Oz) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 whole (or 2) Fresh Jalapenos, Seeded And Finely Diced (1 Is Pretty
- Spicy; 2 Is Very Spicy)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Paprika To Taste
Adapted from thepioneerwoman.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice cabbage into six to eight pie shaped slices. Remove hard inner core. Parboil slices until nearly done but still slightly firm. Drain very well, then arrange in a buttered 9 x 13-inch dish.
Mix Cheez Whiz, cream of chicken soup, jalapenos and milk. Pour over the top of the cabbage. Sprinkle with paprika, then bake for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
You'll also love
- HIDDEN VALLEY PARMESAN-RANCH... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Amish Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon, Egg and Spinach... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Smokey Shrimp & Tomato Bisque 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Napa Cabbage Spring Rolls 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage... 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Cheddar & Gruyere Scalloped... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)