- 1.5 pounds potatoes
- 1 c milk
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp veggie broth
- 1 c shredded cheese
preheat oven to 400 degrees.
in a large bowl, combine milk, water and whisk in cornstarch and veggie broth. fold in cheese and add potatoes.
pour into lightly greased 2.5 qt casserole dish.
bake for 20-25 minutes, stir potatoes and contine to bake for another 20-25 minutes or until tender. let sit to cool and thicken before serving.
You'll also love
- How to cook German Bratwurst 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Apple Biscuits 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Amish Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bill Knapp's Au Gratin Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH ANCHOVY... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- LOBSTER ROASTED WITH GINGER -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Egg 0/5 (0 Votes)