A cocktail that may just go to your head, the Guillotini, is a french take on the Cosmopolitan. You may infuse the vodka with raspberries 1-2 day in advance.
- 1 liter good quality vodka
- 1 cup raspberries, preferably fresh
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbs fresh squeezed lime juice
- Granulated sugar
- Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries or raspberries, for garnish
Combine vodka and raspberries in a jar or plastic container.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-2 days.
Strain vodka and discard the raspberries.
Stir in triple sec and cranberry, lemon and lime juices.
To serve: Dip rims of martini glasses in water and then in sugar.
Add ice to the Guillotini, then shake and strain into glasses.
Garnish with a cocktail skewer of fresh berries.