Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Spread
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 t. maple flavoring
- vanilla wafers
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
In a separate small bowl, combine brown sugar and spice; stir into cream cheese. Add flavoring; stir until well blended. Serve with vanilla wafers.
Makes one cup.
You'll also love
- Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- BANANA BLACK WALNUT CAKE WITH... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Chipotle-Lime Chicken Fajitas 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Cider-Brined Pork Roast with... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Oven-melted Tomatoes w/Goat Cheese... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- GF - Pancakes - Pumpkin 4.6/5 (11 Votes)