Chocolate Glazed Marcona Almonds
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 pound roasted Marcona Spanish or regular raw almonds
Adapted from dixiecrystals.com
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Line a shallow baking pan with foil; grease foil.
3. Combine hot water, cocoa, sugar, butter and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; stirring constantly. When mixture comes to a boil; remove from heat.
4. Stir in almonds; mixing until well combined. Spoon onto a foil-lined greased pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
6. Let cool; break into pieces. Store in a tightly covered container.