Turkey Gnocci Soup
You'll be surprised at how quickly this soup comes together after the veggies and turkey are chopped. Italian seasoning is the perfect accent to the gnocchi.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water
- 3 teaspoons reduced-sodium chicken base
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat. Add carrots; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir in water, chicken base and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add gnocchi. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until gnocchi float.
Stir in turkey, peas and pepper; heat through. Top servings with cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)