Turkey Gnocci Soup
You'll be surprised at how quickly this soup comes together after the veggies and turkey are chopped. Italian seasoning is the perfect accent to the gnocchi.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water
- 3 teaspoons reduced-sodium chicken base
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 2 cups turkey breast, cooked, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat. Add carrots; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir in water, chicken base and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add gnocchi. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until gnocchi float.
Stir in turkey, peas and pepper; heat through. Top servings with cheese.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cream - Tartine Bakery's 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Skinny Tuna Salad 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Mustard Apple... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon-Topped Green Bean Casserole 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Carrot Muffins Recipe 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Gouda Bacon Macaroni and Cheese 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Macaroni Salad 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Empanadas 4.4/5 (13 Votes)