7-Layer Fiesta Dip
- 10-1/2 oz. can bean dip
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and mashed
- 2 t. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 oz. pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 c. tomatoes, chopped
- 1 c. green onion, chopped
- 3.8-oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- tortilla or corn chips
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Spread bean dip in the bottom of an ungreased 13"x9" glass serving dish.
In a separate bowl, mix avocados, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spread over bean dip layer.
In another separate bowl, blend together sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning; spread over avocado layer. Layer with tomatoes, onion, olives and cheese; cover and chill.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.