Buffalo Chicken Dip
This buffalo chicken dip is a great appetizer to take to a party. It's creamy with just the right amount of spice.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup hot buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10-ounce) cans HORMEL® Premium Chicken Breast, drained
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, dressing, hot sauce and shredded cheese until well blended. Gently stir in chicken.
Spoon dip into 2-quart casserole. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks for dipping.