Reese's Chocolate Cookies
A super fudge-y chewy cookie filled with tons of chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces.
- 2 C semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C + 2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 + 1/2 C light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 + 1/2 C semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 C mini Reese's Pieces
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. Melt the 2 cups of semisweet chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments. Stir until completely melted and set aside to cool.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until full incorporated. Add in the egg mixture and beat well.
5. Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the creamed mixture and beat until well combined. Add the flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
6. Using a wooden spatula, stir in chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces. Cover and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a cookie dough scoop, drop the cookies 2 inches apart on a Silpat lined baking sheet and lightly press down on the dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.