Mini bacon meatballs
- 2 strips bacon, diced
- 1/4 c diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb ground meat ( i like chicken for these)
- 1/4 dry bread crumbs
- 2 t fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
1) preheat oven to 400. coat broiler pan with spray
2) cook bacon til starting to crisp, remove from skillet and place on paper towel. keep about 1t bacon drippings in pan.
3) sauté onion in drippings til soft, about 3 minutes. add garlic and cook 1 minute.
4) combine meat, cooked bacon, onion mix, bread crumbs, parsley, paprika salt and pepper in large bowl. add in beaten egg.
5) form mix into 1" meatballs and place on prepared broiler pan. bake til fully cooked, about 10 minutes
NOTE: make extra and place some cooked meatballs on baking sheet in freezer, transfer to airtight container and keep frozen for future use.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)