If you love eggnog, you definitely need to try this eggnog pudding! I recommend serving with a little whipped cream on top.
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups eggnog
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons bourbon, if desired
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Ground nutmeg, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 195mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In 2-quart heavy saucepan, mix granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Gradually stir in eggnog and egg yolks with whisk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until pudding thickens and coats back of spoon, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in bourbon.
Spoon into small bowl.
Place plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Just before serving, in chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream and powdered sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Divide pudding evenly among 4 serving bowls. Top each with whipped cream; sprinkle with nutmeg.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Pigs in Blankets 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Paleo Broccoli Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Lemon-Sage Roast Turkey Breast 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Holiday Tree-Shaped Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Creamy Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Holiday Poke Cupcakes 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Homemade Rice Pudding,... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)