No-Bake Raisin Chocolate Cherry Liqueur Balls
- 9-oz. pkg. chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 1/2 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 c. California raisins
- 1-1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. cherry liqueur
- 3 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 3/4 c. white vanilla chips
- 4 tsp. oil
Adapted from foodpyramidonline.com
1. In large bowl, combine chocolate crumbs, walnuts, raisins and powdered sugar; mix well. Add liqueur and syrup; mix well to make a stiff mixture. Form into 1-in. balls. Place on waxed paper. Let stand 1 hr. to set.
2. Combine vanilla chips and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 30 to 45 sec. or until melted, stirring once during cooking. Dip tops of balls in melted chips, or drizzle over balls. Store in air-tight container for several hours to allow flavor to develop.