SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
Sweet and Sour Recipe: Thanks to your slow-cooker, tender meat can be yours with minimal stress.
Delicious with chicken pieces.
- 1 13-ounce jar Orange Marmalade
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Red Chile Flakes [optional]
- 1 inch Fresh Ginger (peeled and sliced into coins)
- 1 bunch Scallions (divided; 1/2 roughly chopped; 1/2 sliced on bias) for garnish
Combine the ingredients, excluding sliced scallions, in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over the meat and cook in a slow cooker for 2 to 3 hours on high or 5 to 6 hours on low.