A simple quick holiday inspired white chocolate bark.
- 1/2 LB block of vanilla almond bark
- Dried cranberries
- Toffee Pieces
- Dark Chocolate Chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Melt the almond bark in a sauce pot on low heat, being careful not to burn it.
2. Once melted, pour the white chocolate into candy molds or into a small baking dish lined with wax paper.
3. Sprinkle cranberries, toffee pieces, and dark chocolate chips onto the almond bark and gently press them into the melted chocolate.
4. Place in the fridge to set up. Pop them out of the candy molds or break into chunks to serve.