Nutella Rice Krispie Treats
If you like Nutella then you'll these Rice Krispie Treats treats made with hazelnut Nutella spread.
- 4 tablespoons (1/2-stick) butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Nutella
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Adapted from stickygooeycreamychewy.com
Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in Nutella until melted.
Add cereal. Stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until well coated. It helps to spray a little nonstick cooking spray on the spoon to keep it from sticking.
Using a sheet of wax paper, evenly press mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.
You'll also love
- Asiago Garlic Alfredo Sauce 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Scones 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Winning Apricot Bars 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Pistachio Wedding Cookies 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Monster Cookie Bars 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Batter Rice... 4/5 (24 Votes)