Gran’s White Chocolate & Cranberry Cookies
- 2/3 c. sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 T. water
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2-1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- Optional: 1 c. macadamia nuts, chopped
- 12-oz. pkg. white chocolate chips
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine cranberries and water. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and microwave on medium for 30 seconds, or until warm. Stir and let cool.
In a large bowl, beat sugars and butter until light and fluffy; mix in egg.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to sugar mixture and mix until well blended. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture; stir in cooled cranberries and remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until edges are golden. Let cool on wire racks.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cranberry Cookies 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Bananas Foster Angel Food Cake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Deep-Dish Sausage Pizza Pie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pioneer Blueberry Buckle 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Corn Bread Shortcake with Ham &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- white chocolate cranberry cookies... 0/5 (0 Votes)