- 1 cup giardiniera, rinsed and chopped
- 1/4 pimento stuffed olives, rinsed and sliced
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini, drained and sliced
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 8 inch artisan loaf country bread
- 4 o thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 4 oz deli ham
- 4 oz thinly sliced provolone
Combine giardiniera, olives, pepperoncini, celery, parsley, 1 tablespoon and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper.
Slice bread in half horizontally and with fingers, remove center of bread leaving 1 inch or bread all around.
Drizzle remaining oil over cut sides of loaf. Layer salami and ham on the bottom . Top with giardiniera mixture then cheese. Cover the bottom half with the top half and press down. Use a serrated knfe to cut into wedges.