Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- 1 cup chicken breast, skinless, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (whatever you like...it doesn't matter)
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Adapted from search.yahoo.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease a 12 hole cupcake pan.
Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup.
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
Mix well to combine.
Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven. Place on wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at immediately.
Can freeze these also!