Sweet Olive Oil Lemon Fingers
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup polenta
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of salt
Adapted from cookrepublic.com
Preheat oven to 180oC. Grease and line a lamington/slice pan with baking paper. Set aside.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk with a hand blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into prepared pan and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes until golden cooked through and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack and cut into fingers of desired size.
You'll also love
- Miso Salmon & Soba 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pork Souvlaki 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Schnitzel with Red Cabbage & Apples 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Spinach and Broccoli Stromboli 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Raisin Bran Muffins W. W. Points... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Pizzelles 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Olive Garden Angel Hair and Three... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Olive Caprese Salad Recipe 4.3/5 (14 Votes)