Julies Tortilla Cheese Soup
Good soup and EASY! I also added a can of whole kernel corn and a can of black beans, to round out the recipe. I also used shredded mexican blend cheese in place of velveeta.
- 1 can Cream chicken soup
- 1 can Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 can/jar mild red enchilada sauce
- 3/4 - 1 jar salsa
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups diced chicken, cooked (I used rotisserie chicken)
- velveeta cheese,cut into small pieces, to taste (or shredded mexican blend cheese)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, optional
- 1 can black beans, optional
- Tortilla chips and cheese for topping
Mix soups, sauces and milk in a large kettle. Cook on medium until smooth, stiring often. Add diced chicken and cheese heat until cheese is melted.
Top with crumbled tortilla chips and cheese if desired.