Raisin Nut Brownies
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 3-1/2 oz.) brownie mix
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 c. California raisins
- 1 c. deluxe mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 c. white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp. oil
Adapted from foodpyramidonline.com
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 13×9-in. pan. Prepare brownies as directed on pkg. with oil, water and eggs. Stir in raisins. Spread in greased pan. Sprinkle nuts on top. Press in lightly. Bake at 350°F for 28 to 30 min. Cool completely.
2. Combine melted white chocolate chips and oil. Drizzle over cooled brownies. Cut into squares while frosting is still slightly soft.