Lemon Sweet Potato Casserole
- 6 c. shredded peeled sweet potatoes (yams), about 3 medium
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 (4 serving) box instant lemon pudding and pie filling
Adapted from foodpyramidonline.com
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine shredded sweet potatoes, margarine, sugar, milk, eggs, cinnamon and pudding mix in a 2-quart oblong casserole dish.
3. Cover tightly with foil and bake for one hour. Remove foil and continue cooking 20 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
A quick method to shred sweet potatoes is in the food processor. All the ingredients are combined together, to make this lemon lover's outstanding dish; it's almost like a pudding.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower Capellini... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Salted Roast Turkey with Herbs and... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lacto-Fermented Orange Juice (an... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Apricot Angel Brownies 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken and Cheesy Potato... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- brownie - Paleo Sweet Potato... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie with Sweet Potato... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)