- SECOND LAYER:
- FIRST LAYER
- 1 1/2 c. crushed pretzels
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 (9 oz.) container Cool Whip
- THIRD LAYER:
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry gelatin
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen strawberries
1. Combine first layer ingredients. (I use 1 cup unsalted and 1/2 cup salted pretzels.) Pat mixture into a 13x9x2 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool.
2. For second layer, whip cream cheese and Cool Whip together. Add sugar. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust.
3. Dissolve the 2 packages of gelatin in 2 cups of boiling water. Add both packages of strawberries. Let mixture partially set. Spread over the second layer. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.