FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 packs of french onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In one pan, crack the egg and beat it. In another mix together the breadcrumbs and soup mix.
Coat the pork chops with the beaten egg, and then with the breadcrumb mixture; take care to coat both sides.
Place pork chops on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 7-Up Beef and Gravy, Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cauliflower and potato gratin 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef with Broccoli (Crockpot) 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Maple-Bacon Gravy 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade or substitute onion soup... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baked Sweet Onion Cheddar Dip 4.4/5 (10 Votes)