Individual Baked Spinach Gratins
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed as dry as possible
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups grated Swiss cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from daydreamkitchen.com
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Lightly butter 4 small (6-ounce) souffle dishes and place on a baking sheet.
In a large bowl, stir together the spinach, milk, egg, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 souffle dishes and sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of the remaining Swiss cheese.
Bake the gratins in the oven until they begin to puff and the cheese has melted and browned, about 25 minutes.
Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then serve
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (893 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)